Friday, April 9, 2010

The Time Has Come

The time has come for me to accept that I am overweight and deal with it.

I knew I had gained weight since the birth of my last child but I didn't realise just how much!

For a long time I have been 125kgs.

Today my husband and I purchased some scales and I got on them and almost died when I saw the truth. I can't belive I have hit 150.7 kgs. I am horrified and ashamed and a big part of me wants to eat chocolate and hide in bed.

I am only 32 years old and I have young 4 children. I can't believe I am one of those
'obese' people!

Right now I am so ashamed of my weight that I haven't told my husband. I don't want him to know that number. Its a horrible number.

So that is it for now. Tomorrow I am going to talk about the things that us fat people don't usually talk about. I figure if I share all of my secrets then maybe they will go away.

Horrified, sad, shocked, ashamed...

Fat Girl Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...