Friday, May 14, 2010

Today is the day...

... that I have finally started my diet!

This is the day that I always promise myself and I always expect it to happen on a Monday. I am sure most of us know the inner voice I am talking about - that crazy person who is looking forward to starting a diet on Monday - only Monday rolls over and the said diet is not started.

I am still in shock that I am so big. I mean I thought only stupid people let them selvels get to 150kgs, hang on - don't forget the .3 making me a grand total prize of 150.3 kgs.

I knew that I had gained weight recently. Everything just feels different. I can feel my face move when I walk and I feel like my boobs come up to my chin. I have recently realilsed that I can't sit like a lady anymore - with my legs together. I have to seperate them.

I was at playgroup today and sat on a chair and I could slowly feel it sinking. I managed to quickly jump up before I actually broke it and no one seemed to notice.

My Husband wants to know my weight and I can't and wont tell him. He very excited that I have joined Tony Ferguson and seems very supportive. He is such an attractive man and I feel so sad that I am not as good looking as him. People must see us together and wonder why he is with me.

I've been overweight since my early 20's. And I am now in my early 30's. Its sad to think that I have spent 1/3 of my life overweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...