Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rainy Cloudy Day!

Well today isn't that great.

I am doing well food wise but my step count is only at 1400ish!!!! I've been stuck on the couch cuddling #4 and to be honest I don't mind! I've managed to catch up on a lot of TV that I had recorded.

I am feeling tired and un-motivated to do anything and I am wondering if its because I am tired or if its because its such a grey, dark day outside.

I've always felt that I have been affected by Seasonal Affective Disorder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder

I just feel so tired and my brain is foggy and cloudy. Today my house has become messy because #3 has basically been running around making a mess, taking full advantage of me being stuck on the couch!

I am resisting the urge to have some toast with strawberry jam!

I am starting to look forward to weigh in day on Wednesday, but I am also worried that maybe I haven't done so well this week and that my dinner out may have had a bigger affect than I realise.

I am also fighting the urge to have a nap. #4 has just gone down for a nap and right now my bed and warm doona is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...