Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Sick...

Yesterday I was feeling super tired and late last night I noticed my nose was runny.... well this morning I woke up feeling like total crap. My nose is blocked, my throat is sore and I have a headache. I think I have a virus from the babies but I do know that in the past I always seem to get a cold when I start a diet. I think it is the toxins leaving my body.

It seems that Fat Girl can now control my body without talking to me. I made #3 a Vegemite sandwich for lunch and he hardly touched it. Before I knew what I was doing I had eaten 1.4 of the sandwitch (after it has sat on the table for 1 hour!). It all happened so fast - I guess it was a force of habit. When I think about It I realise that I think I do finish the boys lunches when I am cleaning up after lunch.

I finally got my grade for my last photography assignment. I got a 9/10! I'm very happy I am currently sitting on 62/100 (total grade) but have a final assignment to submit that is worth 30% of the final grade. So best case scenario is i get 30/30 for it and then I get 92/100 (total grade) which is a High Distinction. MInumin for a HD is 80/100 - which means if I only get 18/30 I will still get a HD! As you can see I set high goals for myself. I don't want to just pass Uni - I want to get HD's for everything and get above average marks!

I guess I should think about weight loss goals. CK is making goals for me - the 1st one is to lose 5kgs. For me the goals that stick out to me are:
135kgs - I was this weight back in 2005 before going on a diet. At that point in my life 135kgs was the heaviest I had ever been.

124kgs - Is my next goal. In 2005 I lost 11kgs and thought I would keep it off. Truth is I actually did for a long time - I recall being 124kgs when I was 12 weeks pregnant with #4. I was about a size 22 at 124kgs.

96kgs - This stands out because this is what I weighed when #2 was about 6 months old (back in 2002). I had lost some weight and it was the 1st time I had been under 100kgs in a couple of years. I was about a size 18 at 96kgs and could fit in size 18 from the NORMAL section.

80kgs - Is my next goal. This is the weight I was when I started a Diary I have referred to a couple of times. I am about a size 14/16.

I think along the way I will have mini goals set by CK but those 4 weights (goals) are the ones that stick out in my mind. In reality I think I am going to be happy to be 80 - 96 kgs. I try not to think about my end goal too much (what is it 68kgs or somthing?).

I am worried about floopy skin. In fact it is one of the excuses Fat Girl reminds me. She has told me many a time that its better to be over weight than have empty floppy skin. I have to be honest and say that a part of me thinks this is true, I guess this is why I can't see myself getting to 68kgs - I just think there will be too much skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...