Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Conflict of Interest

This blog is essentially a weight loss blog, even though I am not actually losing weight at the moment.  Technically I am 'maintaining' but with all of the Essays and study that I have been doing I suspect that I have actually gained weight this week.

I must admit that while I have been embracing fashion for the last few weeks that I have, on several occasions wondered if I do need to lose weight.  I guess Fat Girl still has a voice after all.  She is trying to tell me that I will be happy just enjoying fashion.

I had a reminder today that I do need to lose weight.  There was a street 'fiesta' in my suburb today and we walked there and spent 4 hours just wondering around enjoying the day before walking home.

This was my view for most of the day...




The truth is I just couldn't keep up the pace.

I need to actively start losing weight again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...