Monday, October 22, 2012

The Week That Was - Week 3


And another week has flown by!


Day 1{Saturday} - This is one of my go to outfits.  The ponte pants are so comfy.  Technically they're leggings but because they are thick material I feel comfortable wearing them as pants.  I love the Tunic but I am a bit dissapointed in the quality of the fabric as it has faded and pilled a fair bit, which means I tend to only wear this top around home.  You'll note the lack of shoes on my feet, I was home all day writing essays!


Day 2 {Sunday} - We had a family day out at our local communities 'fiesta' and I wore this.  I was feeling prett bloated and I decided at the end of the day that I don't like how this top sits on me.  I think when I wear skirts, I really need to wear shorter tops.


Day 3 {Monday} - My new contact lenses arrived - so it's contact season.  I tend to wear contact lenses in summer so I can wear cheap sunglasses and go swimming.  This wrap top is a few years old.  It makes me feel good when I wear it, but now looking at this photo I think it looks dated and out of style.  In fact, I think this whole outfit looks a bit dated and makes me look closer to 40 than I actually am!


Day 4 {Tuesday}  - I last wore this on day 7 (week 1) but this time I added a really light weight cardigan which I think makes my top half look better. Im also without leggings... can't remember the last time I wore a skirt !



Day 5 {Wednesday}  - I wore this top and scarfe in week 1 with a skirt and I decided that I didn't like the combination.  Toda I wore it with blue skinny pants and a denim vest.  I think my legs look longer and the vest is doing a good job at hiding my huge boobies.


Day 6 {Thursday} - So after realising that I can't wear long tops with skirts I decided to try a shorter top, in fact I even tucked the top in (something I have NEVER done before).



Day 7: {Friday} At home all day and only put shoes on for the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...