Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Aussie Curves - Feelin' Blue


This week the Aussie Curves theme is Blue!  I love the colour blue and being fair skinned with red hair, I have grown up being told that blue is my colour and that I can't wear pink.

Overall I've had a very blue week... I am right, smack, bang in the middle of essay writing and exam preparation, and I must admit that my motivation (to study) is rapidly dwindling!

Every year a friend of mine hosts a Halloween party, and in the past I either don't go, don't get dressed up or if I do get dressed up I just wear black.  This year I decided to plan ahead early and today my outfit arrived.  My 'costume' is blue and I was very tempted to wear it today for the challenge, but after quickly checking the list I can see that I am going to be able to use the costume as part of the challenge later in the year.  I am not saying what my costume is, but my Instagram feed has a bit of a hint...

This week my challenge outfit is:

Dress - Autograph
Scarf - Autograph
Belt - Autograph
Leggings - Target
Shoes - Kmart
Bangles - City Chic
Earring's - Kmart
Glasses - Kate Spade

Photography by - My beautiful 12 year old son!




4 comments:

  1. That is a really glorious shade of blue, I love it!

    PS You have comment verification switched on, if you turn it off you will get more comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you've totally under esitmated them! I wear them a fair bit... I feel safe behind then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo love your Kate Spade specs! That shade of blue looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...