Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Diet Food for Phase 1

Well yesterday was the beginning of Phase 1 - 1, 200 calories.

I thought It might be interesting just to photograph my meals today and see how tempting they look!

6:30 AM
I started my day and woke up to have my Tony Ferguson Shake and fibre.  I was at Curves Gym by about 7:30 AM.


8:30 - I finished my workout and was home to see the boys off to school.  I had a snack of 100gms of 98% fat free chicken breast.


11:30 AM - Time for Morning tea.  Again I have another protein snack.  This time I had a high protein, low carb shake from Aussie Bodies.


1:30 PM - Lunch Time!  Both boys were alseep so I got to sit down and enjoy my lunch.  I had a garden salad with low fat cheese and a can of sweet chilli tuna, followed by 6 strawberries..






3:30 - Both big boys are home from school wanting snacks.  They have my fresh, homemade bread with butter!  I have celery stalks with low fat cottage cheese!


6:00 - Dinner Time.  Tonight I made Chicken Parma for the family using low fat cheese.  I didn't have a snitzel though, I had 150 grams of grilled chicken breast with the topping and low fat cheese.  We had mixed steamed (microwaved veggies) and 'Notatos' - blended cauliflower and low fat cream cheese.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...